Couch Courses “ATPC2741 Fire Service Course Design” course is your self-paced online fire course with continuous enrollment. Fire Service Course Design is part of the required coursework for Fire Officer II, Fire Instructor II, and Fire Instructor III. The course also provides 45 CEUs for Florida Fire Instructor and Florida Fire Safety Inspector certification renewal. This course has been approved by the Bureau of Fire Standards and Training at the Florida State Fire College.
ATPC1740 Fire Service Course Delivery course complies with the job performance requirements established by NFPA 1041 and NFPA 1021. This course teaches our students about the most effective course design principles. At the end of the course, our students will be capable of designing units and courses focusing on achieving the desired learning, performance, and behavioral outcomes.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Design and develop a practical training course and the lesson plans
- Set up a classroom environment that complies with legal requirements as established by local, state, and federal guidelines
- Understand and effectively engage appropriate training methods in order to develop effective training classes for their students in the fire service
- Develop, administer, and appraise an assessment instrument
- Know what elements are required to plan and run an effective training program that delivers the required results everyone is looking for
- Fully understand the importance of planning your personal and professional development as a Florida Fire Service Instructor.
In addition to enrolling in this course, you must have:
- Required Textbook (not included): Fire and Emergency Services Instructor, 9th Edition; IFSTA; ISBN: 978-0-87939-696-1
- E-Book: Fire and Emergency Services Instructor, 9th Edition; IFSTA; ISBN: 978-0-87939-701-2
- NOTE: Couch Courses recommends you order your Textbook online prior to signing up for the course to prevent any delays in starting the coursework. To make it easy, we offer the links below!
- A high-speed internet connection
Purchase the required textbook from the vendor here.
Purchase the required E-Book from the vendor here.